9.29.2010

Wish List Wednesday

P and I only have one set of bedding with mismatched sheets for our bed.  It's a hassle to have to wash and dry the SAME set of bedding every week or so when it's laundry day.  Also, since it's laundry day, there is a TON more laundry to do along with the bedding.  So, if we start with the bedding, we usually make the bed in time for sleepy time.  If we make the mistake in washing other things first, we usually end up waiting and waiting for our slow dryer to finish drying the bedding while falling asleep on the couch and drooling like an old married couple.  :P  So for today's Wish List Wednesday, I would like to wish for a new set of bedding.  A set of NICE MATCHING bedding!  Like these:

I think we actually registered for this one...it's just neat looking!  :)
If I had this bedding, our bedroom would feel like a hotel!  :)
This set is just gorgeous!
Although, I would probably be happy with another set of sheets!  :P  Don't forget to check out my sis-in-law's blog for her Wish List Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the first one! I think I got my link fixed, I had it but bloggers has been hating me

    ReplyDelete