9.19.2014

Snacks

HOLY MOLY. 

Have you seen these??!!


They are salty, partially popped corn snacks and they are DELICIOUS! I found them at the bulk bins in California Fresh, but I have seen them at Whole Foods in their bulk bins as well. I'm not sure where else to find them though. 


They look like the popcorn rejects from the movie theater. You know, the ones that didn't make it to the light and fluffy stage. The ones that don't deserve movie theater popcorn. Don't worry little popcorn rejects, everything will be all right! I have a place for you. 

IN MY BELLY!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever find the name of these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I just call them "almost popped pop corn goodness!" I haven't purchased them since the post, so I haven't had the chance to look them up!

      Delete