9.09.2010

First Post

Hey everyone.  :)  This being my first post, I might as well start off with a discussion of wedding invitations, yey!  I sent out the last of my wedding invitations the other day.  They are beautiful and everyone has been commenting about how pretty they are.  I actually got them printed at Office Depot.  I will upload a picture of them later when I want to get up off the couch to scan one.  In the meantime, I found some invitations online that would have been nice if I hadn't had designed my own.  :P

The following are from Wedding Paper Divas:

I really like the simplicity of this invite, even the colors would have worked for my wedding, and it has a retro feel that I am drawn to.

This one was just so simple and pretty even in blue!

So cute, simple and retro!

And the wild card:

I'm not exactly sure why I love the last one..maybe it's the hand drawn look, or the two birds on top that escaped from their cages and found each other.  It's just too cute.  I also found a few on Etsy:

I like the vintage feel of these..

Again with the birds?  :P  I just loved the whimsy in this one

Anyway, I think I'm getting the hang of this blog thing.  :)  It's time for bed now so have a good night everyone!

1 comment: