12.11.2010

50 Free Cards From Shutterfly!

The other day I was over at Sew Dang Cute Crafts and saw this post about 50 free cards from Shutterfly. I was intrigued and decided to sign up. Since P and I just got married, I thought we could send out a picture from our wedding on a card for our first holiday together as a married couple.  There are tons of Christmas Photo Cards to choose from.  I think this one is my favorite:

I just love the bright flowers on this card!  It also has a cute message.  :)
If you are stumped for a gift, Shutterfly offers some pretty unique gifts like Photo Calendars or Photo Mugs.  How cute are these?!
This is the desk calendar style.  They had other styles
including the regular wall calendar and a poster style
The mugs even come with chocolate!
They also have some very cute Thank You cards to create and send out after the holidays.  I am BIG collector of Thank You cards!  I feel that when somebody gives you a gift, it's only polite and appreciated when you send back a Thank You.  Of course, I'm not perfect and have been very late and have forgotten, but if I had some cute ones like Shutterfly offers, maybe I would have been more on the ball.  :P  If I had gotten my act together a little sooner after the wedding, I could have planned ahead, ordered and sent out these Thank You cards:

The simplicity of this Thank You is what won me over.
You can arrange the pictures in a few different layouts as well.
I hope everyone checks out this great offer from Shutterfly.  We could all use a little help during the holidays and how awesome would it be to check cards off our lists!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment