12.12.2010

A New Follower!

I just realized that I now have 8 followers!  My new follower is Miranda of Miranda and Charlie.  Welcome Miranda!  Miranda is a self-taught quilter who has bravely jumped into the world of quilting with much more gusto than I.  (I feel like I'm still trying to find my niche in the quilting world.)  Her latest post featured an ADORABLE owl that I have fallen in love with:


I either am going to have to make my own, or sneak across some oceans to Australia and liberate hers.  :P  Check her blog out!  Thanks for following Miranda.  :)  You are an inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. That's ok! I can't wait to see what your creating :) and Thank you so much for featuring me and my little owl, it is definitely one of my favorites too and by the sounds of it, I might have to hide it from you if you do sneak across to Australia! haha

    ReplyDelete