2.25.2011

Thanks to my followers. :)

I just wanted to write a short note to say thank you to my followers who commented on my last post.  I feel the fog lifting as I slowly get stuff done and am more motivated to get back into the swing of things.  I think part of how I was feeling was due to an illness and not being able to take time to take care of myself because of my work schedule.  So, I took last weekend off and just hung out with my hubby and his kids.  It was refreshing and rejuvenating and now I am excited to tackle my sewing room.  I even got my block for my partner for Block Swap Adventure done and plan on getting it in the mail tomorrow.  I know, it will be a day late but I emailed my partner to let her know.  Here's just a sneak peak in case she reads my blog.  :P


Anyway, thanks again for the words of encouragement.  I have lots more to blog about but it's getting late.  Night night for now!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer, sounds like you are pretty overwhelmed with all you have on your plate .... hope it all sorts soon... one step at a time...
    Thanks so much for your kind comment on my QAYG post for Sew We Quilt...hope you can work on your black and whites soon...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete