8.16.2011

The Cookie Blog Entry

While my BFF was here, we baked.  

We baked like baking fiends!  

We baked like we was a National Emergency and the only thing that could solve it was baked goods!

Remember The Super Brownie?  

Well, we also baked my "Famous Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!"*


What I love about baking with other people is that it is just so much more fun than baking alone.  We always end up talking, laughing, eating, making messes and just having fun.


They also add their own spin on the recipe and I love the different ways the cookies turn out.


I have made these cookies so many times and with the same ice cream scoop, but this time I had the BBF mix and scoop them onto the cookie pan this time and they came out amazing,  huge and ever so tasty!

This is not a dinner plate but a salad plate - they weren't THAT huge.  :P
The only problem with making these cookies is that they don't ever last that long!

*I call these my "Famous Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies" because where ever I go, or if people come see me, they request that I make these cookies.  I use the recipe on the back of the Quaker Oatmeal Lid but substitute chocolate and white chocolate chips for the raisins.  Seriously!  It's that easy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment