1.If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
- I don't really blog anonymously...but I don't try to hide who I am. I just write what I want to write and let whoever read it. I am happy doing things this way and I don't think I wish to be anonymous.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
- Inner stubborn side? As in - it's supposed to be hidden?!
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
- I see me...what else am I supposed to see?
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
- I happen to drink a lot of water, but when I get tired of water, I like decaf, cold brewed iced tea. Regular flavor..with ice and a little sweetener. Or Diet Pepsi!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
- Well, that depends on how I feel. If I feel antsy and need to get out of the house, I go shopping or to the movies. If I feel tired or like sticking around the house, I read, watch TV, play on the computer, start a project, etc... Sometimes I even clean. For me. So I can sit around in a clean house for a bit. :P
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
- Well, I think the only thing feel I HAVE to accomplish is to be a mom. Everything else is up in the air...
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school?
- Where is the choice for "Just There?" When I was in high school I ditched a lot though..
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
- I have to choose one? I see the day I met P, the day I graduated from College, the day Grammy passed away and I saw her face...
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
- I'm pretty okay with doing both actually.
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
- Between the two, I choose sitting and reading. I have sat and read while on the phone though - that's always fun. The only reason I chose to sit and read was because...well, I don't know...I LOVE to read and don't mind talking on the phone but reading is higher on the list of things to do. Although, I love to talk face-to-face with people like at a coffee shop or out to dinner or something like that.
So...let's see...I tag THE INTERNETS! :P