9.23.2010

So...I was tagged for this...

...but I don't have 6 people to tag, so I'll just do this and maybe others will too.  If you follow me and haven't done one of these, do it, leave a comment so I can go see!  :P

1.If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?

- I don't really blog anonymously...but I don't try to hide who I am.  I just write what I want to write and let whoever read it.  I am happy doing things this way and I don't think I wish to be anonymous.

2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

- Inner stubborn side?  As in - it's supposed to be hidden?!

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

- I see me...what else am I supposed to see?

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

- I happen to drink a lot of water, but when I get tired of water, I like decaf, cold brewed iced tea.  Regular flavor..with ice and a little sweetener.  Or Diet Pepsi!

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

- Well, that depends on how I feel.  If I feel antsy and need to get out of the house, I go shopping or to the movies.  If I feel tired or like sticking around the house, I read, watch TV, play on the computer, start a project, etc...  Sometimes I even clean.  For me.  So I can sit around in a clean house for a bit.  :P

6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?

- Well, I think the only thing feel I HAVE to accomplish is to be a mom.  Everything else is up in the air...

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school?

- Where is the choice for "Just There?"  When I was in high school I ditched a lot though..

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?

- I have to choose one?  I see the day I met P, the day I graduated from College, the day Grammy passed away and I saw her face...

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

- I'm pretty okay with doing both actually.

10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?


- Between the two, I choose sitting and reading.  I have sat and read while on the phone though - that's always fun.  The only reason I chose to sit and read was because...well, I don't know...I LOVE to read and don't mind talking on the phone but reading is higher on the list of things to do.  Although, I love to talk face-to-face with people like at a coffee shop or out to dinner or something like that.

So...let's see...I tag THE INTERNETS!  :P

1 comment:

  1. 1. I don't blog anonymously. In clear retro/introspection, I have a drive to be noticed and praised ... however slim of a chance it is.

    2. Just one? Well, inner stubbornness makes it a little different. In my therapy sessions, I refuse to do "rage work" (use a padded bat to beat the crud out of a chair or pillow). I hate feeling angry and I avoid it at almost all costs. They say "how you approach therapy is how you approach life."



    3. I see a distorted view of myself as if I'm looking at a mirror in a Fun House ... except not so fun.

    4. Spring, summer, fall, or winter, anytime is the perfect time for Tazo Passion iced tea!

    5. When I take time for myself I like to be creative. Last week I crocheted 2 barbie dresses, I made a doll head, and I'm trying to sketch every day. I feel so alive when I'm creating!

    6. I would like to go to Cal Arts and become a famous artist!

    7. I don't think I was ever the class clown, but was the over-achiever in college, the ditcher in high school, and the incredibly shy one in elementary school.

    8. The moment that changed my life forever was when I did my first containment (attachment therapy) with KC. It was then I realized I need to step up my game, heal her, and heal myself.

    9. It's so easy to post a few words in response to someone or something else, but to write more than a few words that come from the soul is more exposing than standing naked in front of a crowd. This is the part I'm working on. The soul exposing bit, not the naked bit!

    10. Sit and read! I'm not a very good conversationalist even though I do enjoy talking with my friends.

    Miss ya and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete